sexta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2016

Esqueletos no armário...

O Washington Post acabou de divulgar, há pouco mais de uma hora, uma notícia onde se ouve Donald Trump a falar de forma ordinária acerca de mulheres e de uma mulher que ele tentou seduzir, mas não conseguiu, em particular. Transcreve a notícia:
In that audio, Trump discusses a failed attempt to seduce a woman, whose full name is not given in the video.

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump is heard saying. It was unclear when the events he was describing took place. The tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

“Whoa,” another voice said.

“I did try and f--- her. She was married,” Trump says.

Trump continues: “And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”


Fonte: The Washington Post

Nestas últimas semanas, as notícias têm-se intensificado acerca do historial de comportamento mais questionável de Donald Trump. É como se a sociedade estivesse a dar o seu melhor para criar dificuldades para o candidato. Mas não é só Trump que é sujeito a isto. O escrutínio intenso de Hillary Clinton, algum de carácter duvidoso, já dura há décadas. Dizia o editorial do Arizona Republic acerca dela: "She has withstood decades of scrutiny so intense it would wither most politicians. The vehemence of some of the anti-Clinton attacks strains credulity."

1 comentário:

  1. Pela imagem pública do Trump, isso não será mais um esqueleto junto à entrada de algum dos seus hóteis?

    ResponderEliminar

Não são permitidos comentários anónimos.